决战21点:21点

印度健康开支仅稍微超过GDP的1%

21点 www.07z6.com.cn India's health spend just over 1% of GDP

印度健康开支仅稍微超过GDP的1%

64655801.jpg

NEW DELHI: India currently spends a little over 1% of GDP on health, far below Singapore which has the lowest public spend on health at 2.2% of GDP among countries with significant universal health coverage (UHC) service, according latest National Health Profile (NHP) data.

India's per capita public expenditure on health increased from Rs 621 in 2009-10 to Rs 1,112 (around $16 at current exchange rate) in 2015-16. However, it is still "nominal", compared to other countries. Switzerland spends $6944 on health per capita, whereas the US spends $4802 and UK spends$3500.

目前,印度健康开支仅稍微超过GDP的1%。远低于新加坡。而新加坡是所有提供全民医疗服务国家中开支最低的。

印度人均健康开支从2009-10年度的621卢比,增加到了2015-16年度的1112卢比。

跟其他国家比起来是“微不足道”的。瑞士人均健康开支为6944卢比,美国为4802卢比,英国为3500卢比。

Master.jpg

印度时报读者的评论:

来源://www.07z6.com.cn/45329.html

Sanjoy Pandey
53787
Sanjoy Pandey - 4 hours ago -Follow

This is really a matter of great concern.

这是个非常值得关注的严重问题

 

narasarao
18612
narasarao - Hyd - 4 hours ago -Follow

How much of GDP is spent on ''welfare'' schemes and freebies?

印度每年用于“福利”,用来购买赠品的经费,又占GDP的多少?

 

Thomas Benjamin
352
Thomas - 4 hours ago -Follow

Welfare State?

福利国家?

 

Dutta Pawle
2363
Dutta - Pune - 1 hour ago -Follow

forget health. ram mandir and cows are much more important

健康算什么哦,寺庙和神牛来得重要多了

 

Anti Bhakt
10237
Anti - US - 2 hours ago -Follow

But still very poor quality of medical facility in India.

印度医疗设施的质量还是很差

 

Varadarajan Sitaraman
1826
Varadarajan - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ind - 4 hours ago -Follow

This is what the mediclaim gov-ent expenditure. Only 43% people are covered by mediclaim. Remaining 57% spend on their own. So the figures must be much more.

这是政府医疗开支吧,政府的医保计划仅仅覆盖了43%的人口,其余57%的人是自己花钱看病的

 

Debasish Bhattacharya
3363
Debasish Bhattacharya - 6 hours ago -Follow

I strongly feel, that coupling our traditional Ayurvedic and Unani systems along with modern medicine would bring the costs down and help us to bring more people under medical coverage. India must utilize its strength to solve our unique problems.

我有一种强烈的感觉,那就是综合阿育吠陀疗法、尤那尼医学和现代医学,应该能大大降低医疗成本,让更多的人享受医疗服务。

印度务必利用自身的优势,解决自身独一无二的问题

 

Sunder Swami
1336
Sunder Swami - 1 hour ago -Follow

The gov-ent is too busy conrolling the prices of drugs and operations to make sure that even private players exit healthcare business. Indian administration is full of village idiots who will make sure that the country remains a third world country forever.

印度政府热心于控制药物的价格,逼迫私营医院退出医疗行业。

印度政府里都是一群乡巴佬。有这群乡巴佬,印度永远会是第三世界国家

21点 > 印度 » 印度健康开支仅稍微超过GDP的1%

()
分享到:

429| 290| 348| 635| 734| 204| 301| 179| 265| 520|